Saturday, May 31, 2008

Todae.. woke up at 7 lo. i was thinking :"OH NO! so late! i'm sure i gonna be the unlucky one to treat those early birds drinks!!"

i dashed out of my hse as soon as possible.
Boarded bus at ard 7.40am.
but.. PHEW! my buddy was later den me! and he happened to be the lastest!
happy happy...
Oh no. i owe him 4bucks now i rmbed.
cos i promised to share the cost with him. lol..

early morning i drank Ribena! yeah!.. lol
everyone happy happy. except for wenbin! hahahas!


We went school early wasnt to study.
its for CS! dots.. gosh! lol..
Everyone noes that i m damn lousy for CS.
i got no idea why am i there for! lol.
HAHA. mayb to let them kill.
anyway. i was there~ lol
Bryce, Audrey,Yuemin, Wenbin n me. hahas


OK. Den Audrey my dear wants to eat Sakae.
Honestly, seriously i have nv been there b4.
i dun eat sushi!
but i saw her blog ah.. she really crave for it.
so i decided to acc her.
Wenbin, Yuemin, Audrey and me


so stayed in sch for awhile to finish up the E-learning before setting off to West Mall.


Once reach.. the plates of sushi made me hungry.
so i decided to try.
Ok.. i dun eat alot of stuffs like..
cuttlefish, sotongs, salmon, tuna. etc.
so they gave me the face.
And insist i got to try. so.. i did. nt bad. Haha.

Erm. did i mention it was the 1st tym i step into Sakae? lol

Realising my blog recents post do not have any photos.
so i took some. lol~



The cup. erm. i do not have any photography skills n i have totally no talents in it.
so.. with the help of wenbin. i manage to take this. LOL.
but wenbin... IT NTH! kkz.. so normal shot! chey! lol

Ok! this is nice. but i prefer the normal one. although the crab meat taste nice.

but i still prefer the normal ones. lol.

Thanks to mr wenbin. he helped me wif this too. if not.. my skills will be like.. omg. lol

Ok. below is the one w/o wenbin help. i jus randomly took some. lol

but the angle is nice rite!!! lol..
ok. i ate up~

Yucks. its like. OMG. so er xin
but they love it.. n i have no idea WHY!


This is wat i forgot. but i m too full to taste it~ but it seems yummy~ hahas
Ok. enuff of food. cos i actually didnt take much. cos.. i forgot to take pic! hahas..
So its abt ppl now. Vincent came to join us after his camp.
he carried his big bag over. lol..

N i jus took picture of him.
I don't know why he is luffing till liddat. but its funny
so i saved.~ lol


Next of cos its ME! ME! fridae! hahahs..

kinda random as well. lol.

look at my chubby face! cute rite! hahas. disgusting. lol




Ok. audrey my dear. she is so seriously abt eating this.

In her eyes at that moment, only green tea. lol!


Yuemin. actually he did pose. but.. my hp is super lag. so.. HAHAS

but he is engross in vincent conversation. den when i showed him his pic.. he said:" wow i so handsome." YUCKS! lol


OK! funny pic! dont he look like he is some old man den kenna 中风。HAHAHA! cos he didnt wan to take pic. den he sat beside me. but still.. HAHAHA






OK. used the mirror reflection.. =)





OK. i took out my hp. den they wanted to pose. but.. audrey sae..

" if u wan twist u shld.... .. ... " den she trying to do sth funny. lol~






Cabbed wif vincent. wow. $27 lo. i realli broke.

who willing to yang wo? hmm? *karen watery eyes* haha

kidding. i m independent karen! woohoo. i go work! lol

No comments :

Instagram