Monday, May 12, 2008

HAha.. continue my post! LOL..

Todae BIS.. which is after lunch...
Todae lunch i ate the new stall.. ba chor mee!!
okok la.. nt bad..
NT HALAL! hahas.. dumbo sure sae! hahaha
sorry ah.. hahahs!

ok Todae BIS!
Audrey n i went to refill water...
den i ran to class.. den she suddenly follow me..
den i panick.. n i SLIP N FELL!!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF BIS's DOOR!
DAMN FUNNY!!!
i knee down.. n my shoe fly out! hahahas
1st tym fall down let audrey see leh! hahahs..
but nt tat funny leh...


den in class..
chit chat wif Audrey for 1 hrs plus la
talk abt our childhood stuffs.
luff till PENG ah...
we nv stop luff..
from lesson start till end we luff.. ahahas...
den she told me abt got indian drink her water!
hahas..
n steal her fren stuffs..
n she n her bro hideout place..
n sch this quiet guy.
HAHAHAHAs
ALOT LA!

me oso ok~
my swing wif my cousin..
i punch my kindergarden fren
hahhas ALOT!


den..
jasmine wan take cab to Wingtai collect her pay.
den if she alone the cost v.high
so i shared wif her!
hehe..
den inside cab oso keep talk crap la..
sweetie jus love to listen to story! hahahas..
den chit chat oso lo~ lol

den reach home le.. now i wan slp! LOL
tired.
but my parents turn
later go chit chat wif them den slp~ lol

No comments :

Instagram