Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Erm.. new update~ time 4.38AM. i think wenbin n audrey oso sian .
so they JUST sian.. JUST! hahas. inside joke ah. lol.
so they use my bed! lol... See how she slp. super rite? hahas.. NOT ZAI OK! sure leg cramp! hahas
CLOSE UP! hahhas.. i um-chio when i taking this pic! lol
Chee.. hahhas buddy.. lol. he ah hold on the tissue for v. long le. lol~

Someone ah.. hais. at my hse... i treat her so gud.. dun wan sae hu la [AUDREY LEE!!!]
den now.. hais.. she revenge la.. me n wenbin very SIAN ma..
den we go u noe u noe.. den she hai.. she was talkin to herself..
den she realise no1 respond to her. Den she saw us.. V.SIAN! hahas..
den we went orh orh. take a wink onli la!LOOK! 中风uncle PART 2! hahas.. he flu.. i oso flu..
den he look so UGLY here la! hahahs.. damn funny


HAHA i look so ugly when slping la!


dun care i already dead tired. HAHA

Audrey n wenbin they entertaining themselves.. so i.. HE HE HE


use wenbin hp n took pic!

Look at them... So relax leh! hahas.. like their house.
me hse is the 2nd hse for them!! hahas..
but 1st dirty hse!


Look! part 3! hahas.. slp until so nan kan la! hahahs...
my turn.. v.v.v.v. tired ah!! but audrey keep make noise.


she hyper kid! den she sae.. "Karen.. if u think u r chioah.. den u open ur eyes!"


SEE! threathen me!!


Y GOT PPL SLP LIDDAT ONE?SHE must be FAIRY! hahahhas..


cos she beside me.. keep tickle me. HAIS. actually she is DEVIL!
ok. upload more! hahas.. now we all got upload each ugly pic.. so i can relax n slp! hahahs

No comments :

Instagram