Sunday, May 25, 2008

Duno y this emo feeling is like getting to everyone le..
pls.. come back to all ur original place ok.
be back all the cheerful ppl..
=)


ytd went dad office.
i slept at 4 pls. lol.. den 9 mum woke me up
no choice i went..
den.. do this n dat like normal.
dad bought a mini fridge. den we wan place drinks inside
YEAH!
oh no.. now i rmb my honeydew still inside! ho ho.

den nv check hp la..
den when checked.. dumbo smsed me..
sorry ah late reply.

den my dad wan me go collect goods wif him.
its at sim lim tower ah.. n some other place..

den i love one shop egg tarts ALOT!
dad purposely drove there for me!
woohooo!

i still promise dumbo i will slim down. HOHO
SORRY AH dumbo.. giv me tym. lol
when u go oversea.. i at least slim down one kg?
LOL one kg v. torturing le la! lol..
45 kg is like OMG! impossbile for karen
but will try la. den dumbo treat me! LOL.. yeah


den ytd headache le lo.. think too late slp n keep look at com...


todae early woke up.. den i reply email
whos email leh.. no nid sae la. LOL.. some1 fault ah make me headache. hahahs...
dun guilty ah.. i.. joke de..


den i go take nap le..
till 7 plus wor. hahas

den dad came back wif FOOD.. lol

n some1 came my hse downstair. u lucky i got check hp.
if nt u DIE ah... cold till sick. lol
n the person is.. WH. lol
here wif the liang cai again.
thx man~ =)
this tym rd we did chat huh. n some1 nt shy liao. lol
ok. TYM to study
study study!! =)

No comments :

Instagram