Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hais.. news is all abt the disaster. See le oso no mood...
Esp Taiwan news.. u watch le definately u will cry..
me n my mum always cry after watching the news.

So many kids became ophans overnite.
So many wifes waiting for their husband back home.
So many familes all dead left one.
So many parents looking for their kids.
So many... So many...

Applause for those doctors/nurses/ medical helpers.
Even though their family all died in the disaster but they still have to continue n work.
Helping the others.
So touched.
Imagine all ur family members all dead.. yet u still have to buck up and help others.
the inner feeling sure v.v.v. hurt.

What i always sae is family come 1st.
i m a v. family mind kind of girl.

i asked my mum.
If.. jus IF! if spore oso happen such stuffs.. and we whole family r together.
and u noe that u cant survive. what will u do?
my mum ans was : i will protect u all 1st.
but mine ans was : i rather all my family die together.
i dun wan anyone to live alone.
i cant imagine my kids become ophans.
i cant imagine my husband live alone!
I CANNOT STAND IT
so all die together
selfish u might sae.
but this is how i think..

We got to thanks god.
for letting us born in spore.
Spore is counted safe for now..
i mean no disaster so far.
isnt that fortunate for us?
must be our past life did many good deeds.
so thanks god~
=)

No comments :

Instagram