Thursday, June 26, 2008

This whole week no mood to online at home.
lazy to take out my laptop from the bag.
lazy to take out my charger from the bag.
lazy to connect my charger.
lazy to on.
just LAZY! L-A-Z-Y

so didnt online.
n i didnt block or appear offline kkz. lol

ok. now in class. multi task. doing work n updating.
Tues.
Whole class wore the CLASS TEE!
so united. lol.
den went to play bball.
Alot ppl at the smoking area looking at us.
I think cos we all look like pro bball player.
but.. some r noobs like me! lol
We bet on the CT. Who pass who treat. Who highest who treat.
in the end its CHEE WEN BIN!
thanks. ding tai feng dun forget. lol

Wed.
Acc wenbin back to sch to support some on the booth by Camp piak.
Yuemin there oso..
so meet..
den Go Amk hub to meet peiqi n ervina.
Gave them the roses.. n PEIQI TALK SO MUCH!
ervina show me liao.
i will nv giv u flowers le!
CHEY!

todae..
end le.. den update. hahas.

No comments :

Instagram