Tuesday, June 17, 2008

OK. nth do. so blog hop abit.
realise ppl at ard my age is actually goin after those Branded stuffs.
hahas..

compare wise,
i m actually a girl that nt into any of branded stuffs.
1stly, no money~
2ndly if i happen to have money, y not save it up for rainy days?
3rdly, branded so? wat can u prove?
prove that u r actually rich? or prove u r capable to own branded stuffs.
hahas
i duno.

but thanks godness that my fren ard me actually doesnt like to after branded stuffs.
hahas. if nt.
i will either get influence or nag at them to stop such actions. hahas

today was walkin wif mum.
den she suddenly told me abt " eh ur poly fren n sec fren which one more close?"

hmm....
i told her.
if now i will choose poly frens.
Cos sec fren i only left wif my babies.
dun tell me wat " ur sotongs leh?"
for godness sake, i didnt even meet up wif them or wat.
nth to sae.. nth to share.
diff from them.
how diff?
hard to explain. but just nt comfortable wif them
i dislike make up evey1 shld noe.
but they r actually the make up clan except for 2.

wif my babies, they r more natural.
they r willing to share.
but some1 in our grp have changed.
dun ask me who.
i m nt prepare to name her out. lol.
just some1.
but luckly she is still one of us.
n she willl always b.

So ppl.
PLS SAVE UR MONEY!
instead of buying branded stuffs.
u getting ur wallet for hundred over?
CRAZY!
handbag for 500 plus?
CRAZY!
cardholder for 70 over?
SIAO AH!
clothes, heels,make up stuffs.
i seriously dont think it worth the prize.
just for the NAME n not the QUALITY!
its definitely nt karen. [ erm. devil.. my definitely spell correct rite? HAHAHAHAS]

No comments :

Instagram