Thursday, June 19, 2008

UNLUCKY LA!
hais..

ok.. one by one..
todae woke up at 9am. to meet audrey lee..
meet to go queenways.
she ah. told me that she will be late.
but in the end.. she was on tym.
but for me.
i got to rush to the bus stop in order for me to hop into her 961. lol


i want panting while calling her n ask her whr is her bus now.
lol. she is like happy la. sae " Tired hor?"
idiot. lol!

den went there.. realise the class tee wasnt ready idiot. lol
the uncle made a mistake. hahas
den we wan to collect our jackets.
but the shop haven start business.
so i went to look for food.
the smell there is TEMPTING!
but audrey wan to vomit. cos she nt feeling well
so she went to the toilet twice.
1st tym i was happily enjoying my muah chee..
2nd was i went walk ard myself. lol

den collected our jackets
we head home.
mr sham called ask me go his hse to watch vcd.
but... sorry ah.. i got plan le.
u ownself sae dun wan meet de. cannot blame me
so i went home 1st.. den bought lunch n some groceries.
den do this n that. tired. hahas..

haven even touch my hmwrk.
so.. ppl.. I GOT TO STUDY
which i think i might actually nt. lo


den .. worst~
CHEC called..
she sae i sold the wrong lappy.
omg. suppose to be bright n sunny day, but like so dark all of the sudden
kua zhang rite? LOL

the customer bought the 1800plus lappy but i gave the 2500 lappy
extra 700 bucks leh!
i nid to top up if the customer nt willing to return.
SEE!
my IT fair money ALL GONE! GONE! hais..


now my uncle n his kid suddenly came to our hse.
so was playing wif my lil cousin.
hais. later den do work. okok~

No comments :

Instagram