Saturday, June 21, 2008

just reached home from the mini concert.
it was located at West Coast.
It is actually a more of Christian activity.

JJ was from that particular church. so therefore he was there to performed.
In other words, to bring in more ppl to join christian.

I was actually more to disappointment than angry.
What to sae?
It is actually a simple manner to respect others religion than to criticize.
I know that many have think that attending some church is to brain wash them to be christian.
I encountered it myself. For info, I m a christian since young.

Religion is actually wat u believe in. A belief.
Pastor always repeat. Its just a belief. Not to be obsess in it.
I agree..
but todae. one of my close fren said sth that make me reali felt sad.
he said " Actually i think religion is nth. As in.. have u see god before? u got see b4? got? NO RIGHT!. Believe in urself can le ma"
True. many have different opinions. But infront of a christian saying such stuffs, dont u feel disrespecful?
And another one added in. "ya lo believe in myself"
I know you two are free-thinker.
But to respect others religion is the simple manner u shld have.

i m nt angry.
just wan to say it out to let myself feel better.

i rebuked by " church nv tell u that God is everything. Church is only to tell u that it is a belief."

U may luff at others, while ppl talk abt christian stuffs or even any other religion, buddha,etc u can don't listen but pls dun criticize. Thanks.

I cant change their mindset. So i prefer silence while i was with them. hais. reali. hai.
ok i m done.

To be honest, i wasnt a committed christian. I attended church every sundae wif family when young. bible studies, aunty diana uncle alvin.. i still rmb..

grew up. went to city harvest. didnt reali like it there so i stopped.
Went wif sian rui once to another church. but duno y stopped.

todae the pastor said " as long u return, god will be happy to accept u"
but i guess i wasnt reali ready to be committed, but i noe he is there for me.

Sat on the 165 todae. think n think n think.
think until i duno wat i was thinking. funny? lol.

dun worry ppl i will nv emo. hahas!
just tot of some of my church frens.
I m actually this kind of ppl..
now i attended this activity. i will recall back of my church stuff.
but after a while i will forget again. HAHAS.

nvm. will update soon.
phone batt dead. so pictures next tym. =)

No comments :

Instagram