Sunday, June 08, 2008

dumbo sae i nv update. hahas.. i see le jasmine blog i sian le ma..
u AH! blog all my stuffs out..
hahas..

anything..
pls refer to my dear audrey blog.
although onli close one noes. hahas..
but my blog oso no1 come de ma.
hahas..

so i seldom blog oso la..
u all oso noe wat i do.. hahas..


ok.
ytd 11plus woke up due to audrey call abt class t-shirt
i sae i go n find them now..
vincent sae no nid. i think he wan er ren shi jie wif audrey. hahas...
kidding.


den nite. i recently no mood online or touch com la..
todae morning is becos of mail [geon] i nid to read ma. hahas..
den ytd. i watch show..
den just nice gt soccer. so i watch oso lo..
cze won. LOL dumbo sure sad ah. but he told me he nt sad.
hahas..

den slp.

SEE! my life is jus liddat!!! hahas..
holidays but.. still nid go sch tml. hahas.
den work. hahas.
den holidae finish.
dne.. SIAN AH!

No comments :

Instagram