Tuesday, June 10, 2008

ok i shall blog abt my dream
different from audrey lee de ok..

in case she sae i copy her n blog abt dreams.
i shall.....

Frday™`· [T`K`J]♥babyK♥ SHE is ME! says:
i todae got dream lor. i wan blog de.. but.. i jus now saw u blog abt ur dreams scare u sae i copy u.. so i dun wan blog le
Frday™`· [T`K`J]♥babyK♥ SHE is ME! says:
HAHAHAS
☃・w♠・I・h・・・C?? july is durian season.... so... YEA GO LAKERS GO! ;;Flameout ??!!! says:
wont lar


☃・w♠・I・h・・・C?? july is durian season.... so... YEA GO LAKERS GO! ;;Flameout ??!!! says:
u go blog
Frday™`· [T`K`J]♥babyK♥ SHE is ME! says:
hahas
Frday™`· [T`K`J]♥babyK♥ SHE is ME! says:
dun sae i copy leh
Frday™`· [T`K`J]♥babyK♥ SHE is ME! says:
hahas
☃・w♠・I・h・・・C?? july is durian season.... so... YEA GO LAKERS GO! ;;Flameout ??!!! says:
JUS GO BLOG



hahas ok.. i can blog now..

todae work at dad office.. den done my part.
so i went to accounting table n took a nap.
i duno how i slp.
i realise when i slp my actions many many. hahas.
got share wif audrey jasmine de la. lol
jasmine still slp wif me during china lo. she noe my stomach always rumbles for food! lol

ok back to the topic.
i slp. den one finger support head.
pro rite.
its super pain when i woke up kkz!

den i got nitemare. hahas!
i dream of.. we got this super big room.
alot ppl inside.. got.. some ppl i duno but they r my frens in the dream.
got alot of kids. got audrey,jasmine wif me.. n small kid ChuanSeng.
duno y gt him this er xin gui.

ok.. den.. the room is super messy. but u noe.. no matter how messy i oso slp le..
den chuanseng sae.." eh u still wan slp ah? so messy "
den i sae " dun care la.. hahas. u help me tell audrey n jasmine i slp 1st"
den he duno y ran out of the room.
suddenly all the kids came back to the room.. den disturb me slping.. keep wan me to play wif them.. no choice i woke up.. den carry this n that.. play ard.. so tired...
until midnite 4plus. den i said
"HEY! so late already.. all go n slp!! tml morning we compete see who wake up the earliest!"
den all agree.. den i carry one by one on bed.
suddenly!!
at the door gt one ah pek. v. scary looking.. he nv moved keep stare at me.. den one lil girl beside me.. she wan cry already.
den i sae... "erm ah pek u go n slp oso kkz nite"
he nv move..
den in a spilt second he was beside me.. i damn scare.
den he hold on to me.. one hand holding my arm.
den i tried to push him away, but he like corpse, v.stiff.. cannot move.
V SCARY. like ghost..
den i use all my strength! but cant.. den this tym
peiqi came in. she scold sae " y u all haven SLP! tml morning got spelling~"
stupid rite? hahahas. dream la. lol

den.. the ah pek still holding on to me..
den peiqi help me to drag him away.. but he v. STIFF.. den he keep stare at me.
his wrinkles all v.obvious! den later got one aunty come in n sae..
"orh this ahpek is v. scary de.." den she duno throw wat thing on the floor..
den the ah pek grab and bite. n his sound of eating is like a beast found prey in the jungle n gobble it up. v.scary.

den i v.scare so ran out of the room to find chuanseng.. den cannot find him.. but saw alot ppl... got sec fren eunice n her frens.. got a barrier cannot cross.. den its camp piak ppl guarding.. den i still continue to look for him. den woke up



i woke up by my mum loud voice. shouting " AIYA! AH ER.. i cut wrong colour!! i still cut until so pretty!"
den i open eyes. but whole body cannot move.. cos ma bi. lol麻痹。。old already lA.. hahas

No comments :

Instagram