Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Suppose to go Office.
but todae morning raining.
"What kind of excuse is that karen?"
hahas no la.. i ytd 3plus den slp. den went to mama room n slp on the flr.
super shiok. the floor is COLD! lol.
Den morning mama told me
" eh raining slp v.shuang hor? u continue slp la. me n papa go work"

den i tried to open my tiny winy eyes n said ok~

But she v.clever. asked me to wash clothes, buy groceries.
LOL.
i continued to slp.. if my kor nv play games i guess i can slp longer.
argh! woke me up wif all the " ding ding dang dang"
the sword swaying here n there. argh

ard 1.40 i woke up.
den i took the shopping list n go SHOP N SAVE to buy wat mama want me to buy.
Decided to get milk for my lil bro.
A aunty beside me asked me to explain to her the promotion going on.
So i told her. She saw i take HL MILK. n told me.. nt gud.
Magonlia is better. i duno how to spell

At the moment. i tot i m AUNTY! ARGH!!!! lol
Cos me n her continue to chit chat abt the coupons.. the dates.. n the others frozen food!
AHHHHHHHH!!!
is this the SYMPTOM of me being a aunty?

hahas. den i smile at her n told her i nid to get something else.
so i continue my aunty shopping.

bought bro lunch as well.. Carry big n small bags. lol

Reached home, washed clothes. hahahas
REALLY LIKE AUNTY! hahas.. nvm nvm
online awhile to do DBS. hahas..

Kor went KL. Ytd den returned so he share wif me some of the food.
we half half. nice nice! hehe..

now online lo. hahahs.. n BRYCE telling me..
his dbs can get 80+ if can works!
aRGH! pls pls pls dun let him work! hahahahas
kidding kidding la.. PLS BRYCE HELP ME! hahas

Ytd chatting with darling shiuanshiuan.
hahas.. she sae.. she wont get a BF until i get one!
hahahahhas u say de ah! lol i saved conversation le. lol
n she said. Karen's msg a day, keep her stomach in pain.
HAHAHAHAAHS
make her luff ma LOL!

Den sweetie keep X...X...X.. hahash
vin sae he try to put me n X in one grp leh
SORRY SWEETIE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiddin la.. i dun go for xiao didi
opps if kaiyang saw this he will sae again! HAHAAHAS

No comments :

Instagram