Friday, July 18, 2008

ok.. Said.. Will update le. hahas..
OK i went to look through wenbin hp. den realise got afew photos still wif him.
so i bluetooth-ed.

Quite sometimes ago. when i go work at IT fair. went to meet him wif vincent.
Hope Wenbin's that someone dun jealous ah. lol.. we buddy LEH! lol



Den Vin n Bin sae i look like peiqi in this pic! hahahs.
den class ppl oso agree~ lol

PEIQI u famous in my CLASS LEH! lol

Went back to j8. lol oso tuess.

Previous post mentioned tat i went to eat Ding Tai Fung. lol. den nite dinner meet my BABY n my WIFE. oh.. i m so fortunate.. one girl wif 2gfs. i m like living in heaven..

And both of them so in love wif me.. n yet they nv quarrel becos of me. oh.. so xin fu ah ~ lol..

Although its was a short meeting but nvm.. lol..Ate dinner.. catched up abit. den took bus home. While waiting for my bus home, wife told me abt wat happened to her sch life. Dun sad wife. LETS the both of us JIAYOU OK!

Catch up SOON PLS!!!

BABY AH.. miss u alot oso.. now got meet up le.. karen now so xinfu.LOL meet up soon eh. hahhhaahs.. LOVES LOVES!!!!


Both 170cm girl.. n i m onli 164 pls!!! like 2 tall princess n a dwarf slave. lol Wife, me, baby~
look at how happy wife smile. lol..

n baby like wan luff out~ i more NORMAL YEAH!


OK.. Both tall gf of mine~ PLS STAY PRETTY n. CHEERFUL! lol..

i m always there for u kkz!! =)

No comments :

Instagram