Friday, July 04, 2008

I m so happy! i didnt noe i got FAN CLUB LIAO!
Mr KAIYANG IS THE HEAD OF MY FC! woohoo
Karen Fan Club. in short is KFC! LOL!

And AUDREY LEE! oso my FC. u wan be vice? LOL!

happy ah! *karen 放烟花!* lol!

Ok.
Ytd.. dumbo v.sweet. He ah.. sae every thurs is meeting day
so.. i got SWEETS! lol
so many chocolate u wan me fat ah dumbo!
still wan me slim. HOW? lol!
but thx~ hehe..
but ah.. u in sch for 3 yrs le.
den we meet diff lift. funny ah! lol i go MDE u go ME . lol

Went to meet peiqi's sir yappie. support him buy drinks.

After sch, dad coming to fetch me
cos it my check up dae. hais. lol
Wenbin acc me wait. den dad came.

den go check up.
so many ppl. argh. wait wait n wait.
nvm. lol

Thanks for all the fren tat concern abt me.
love u ppl! lol

Todae idiot Wenbin ask me go meet him earlier.
but he.. nv bring hp. i cant contact him
lucky he guai guai at bus stop wait for me lol
i sms audrey she nv reply.
COS SHE OSO nv bring hp!
i duno Y! lol. todae is the no hp dae! lol

den went home early.
i iron clothes. clear alot le.
but still got alot hahhas!
hais. slowly la.

tml goin out le.
finally
sat i always no tym go out. lol
finally! lol
tml is my SS, Wanting,Audrey,Wenbin DAE! lol
update tml!

No comments :

Instagram