Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recently,
i m getting more n more 暴躁。
Easy agitated.
i duno y.

Aunty haven visit me.
but no mood eh.
hahas..

Ytd had a long chat wif my darling..
realise we reali have alot of things in common arh. darling shiuan.
lol..
How she thinks of girls n guys.
Its almost exactly the same.
n she said sth funny.
"our expectations oso nt high. y no bf ah?"
make me luff.. lol

n we didnt plan or wat, but our family r goin to the same place todae.
but didnt hav the chance to meet up

her mum character is abt the same as my mum...

our r/s wif family is the same.
as in. everything oso share.
i like it. lol..

n she told me u recently feeling emo.
me too!
i share my prob n realise its the same as her.
ahhas funny?
lol..
we nv bluff. but it jus happened to b the same. lol.


den told her nt to think le.
den i start to voice clip wif her
den she luff luff luff..
n we go n prank Shar.
n shar AH! LIAR! hahahas..
hurt my feeling~ lol..

no mood to do work.
hais.

if there is a robot help me finish up all the work n test n exam that would b gr8.
n i will name it as audrey. lol!
KIDDING KIDDING!

No comments :

Instagram