Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WARNING!
THIS IS A VERY LONG POST.
PLS CLICK "EXIT" IF NOT INTERESTED~
10Q

Sometimes things change w/o u noticing
Sometimes chance just appear right in front of u but u didnt grab hold of it.

there are just so many sometimes.
but who will know when the "sometimes" will appear?

getting emo when i m alone.
getting emo when i realise dere is no1 out there for me.
getting emo when i m nt crazy
getting emo when i read others emo posts
getting emo v. easy
but to others.
karen is just a cheerful noisy and crazy girl.

who will actually noe me well?
i do think.
i do get quiet
i do..
i do..


of cos my emo period will be short.
not even 2 days i suppose?

simple things can cheer me up.
a hug from all my close frens.
a simple yet sweet sms from them.


i cant just appear emo in others.
cos i dun like others to ask,
" eh karen u ok anot? u like so emo."
as if that if i appear emo to them, i m just so not karen.


Relationship is just so profound.
Who disagree???


When u thought that u r close the this particular person.
but in fact u r actually nt close to him.
Or at 1st u got this thinking of,
"hmm mayb i can work out wif him"
but ACTUALLY U CANNOT! both of u just cant match or collabrate wif one another!
WHATS THE POINT!
no 1 is willing to give in.
no 1 is willing to take initiative and make things work out.
thus slowly slowly....
the both of u nt be close anymore.
the feeling will fade off.
den it is time to sae GOODBYE

Things just HAPPENED!
hais


Marriage and Dating[bf gf] are so Different.
When dating, u can just break with one sentence.
" i wan to break wif u"
but Marriage is so much more difficult.
divorce paper to be done, assets, money, kids.
etc.
hai...


some might sae.
u too dramatic thats y u have all these kind of weird thinking.
but its my personal thinking.

Just who will understand me?
i doubt none.

I mean i got my close girlfriends.
they understand me.
but sometimes, u got this feeling of u r all alone in the world.
no1 is there for u..
i confirm every1 will have this feeling. hahas

online now.
shaun ask me one qns, shall copy and past.

Shaun...There`s something deep inside that keeps my faith alive..=D says:
do u tink our period of getting into a r/s easily is over?
Shaun...There`s something deep inside that keeps my faith alive..=D says:
like erh..
Shaun...There`s something deep inside that keeps my faith alive..=D says:
after a girl
Shaun...There`s something deep inside that keeps my faith alive..=D says:
one girl come..
Shaun...There`s something deep inside that keeps my faith alive..=D says:
tat sort of period..
Shaun...There`s something deep inside that keeps my faith alive..=D says:
do u tink its over for us alrd?


ARGH!
relationship...
is just so irritaing!
n stupid shaun asked me these question. make me feel so OLD!

den he oso ask me wat kind of guys i go after.
feeling is super impt.

ok.i think i shld be honest wif myself.
wat kind of girl m i in relationship?

i v.v.v easily get distracted.
wat i mean?
if i have a bf now, but i m actualy closer to guys.
i noe bf will get angry/jealous.
but i cant abandon my frens.
this is for sure.

how shld i put it in words.
disctracted means, i will look at others guys even i have bf.
if the guy is interested in me, i will get even more distracted
but i swear to GOD i wont be 2 timer.
cos i encounted tat b4.
so i nid some1 to drag me back.
if u r my bf, u got to pull my heart back to u.
i noe its hard. but ARGH i m jus this kind of ppl!

of cos if u r my bf means i love u.
n its whole-heartedly.
means i love u more than anyone else.
n u r the most impt person in my life.
so believe me!

wat the hell.
KAREN ER ! u r damn hopeless.
u must as well go n die.
forget it karen.forget it




Like i mention b4,
i m a girl [1/2boy] who is easily cheer up.
so i wont emo for long.

pls read n forget







No comments :

Instagram