Sunday, April 06, 2008

went to dad office help out these few days.

y?

simple~

i M BROKE! n sch reopening soon!

need MONEY!

M-O-N-E-Y!



what karen love the most?

MONEY! hahahhas

my mum always sae~

"都不知道为什么我的女儿这么喜欢钱和酒"

haha!



those close wif me n my drinking partner shld noe!

like WENBIN! RAYMOND! VINCENT! AUDREY!JASMINE! ALL CHINA MATE

shld noe i love to drink! hahahhas



money wise. to fren.. i v gud de.

everything i pay 1st nvm~

but if i broke! u ALL DIE! hahahahas





ok. since i m so broke n no time to work

i go sacrifice my precious hair~ hahas
went to be hair stylist model~
i m so sorry to my hair! hahahs
but its some1 i noe.
so.. ok lo~


he analayse my hair b4 he can start
den he said.
" 你的头发很细很听话。我们STYLIST不喜欢听话的头发"
hidden meaning!
HE wan spoil my hair!den easy to style!
i wan cry! hahahhs
den he start to use comb anyhow scrap! hahas
but no choice.
for the sake of money.
karen你要忍!

den he cut my hair!
i sae..erm对不起如果可以的话,长度可以remain吗?
he sae.. my hair length is wat he wants.
i damn relieve~
but... he cut my FRINGE!
OMG
i rather he cuts short. but dun cut my fringe can!
but he cut le.
hais!
now my hair like ginna.
small kid!
HOW M I GOIN TO GO OUT!
hahahahs
no face..


den he sae.. next theme is dye hair.
ask me interested?
i sae.. erm.. see if i free anot
he wan PURPLE N BLUE LEH!
i wan.. die.. hahahahahs

but wenbin interested~ ask him go!
dye until reali no hair! hahahahs

No comments :

Instagram