Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ytd went to meet 2d's.
hahas.. rarely i meet them
i think got 1 yr le ba?
or more than that..

but its my 2 buddies bday wor
how can i miss that.
hahash
actually is i lazy.
wan 1 tym settle 2 ppl bday!
HA HA HA!


its for KangQuan and Weileong!
so.. they r always there for me.. so..
i got to go
give face.
hahahs


after all so called celebration.
teeyue wan go home
i aGREE! hahas
so she cab home
den kangquan justin took the same bus as me

kq sent me home as usual
wat a gr8 buddy
den peiqi keep sae.. " i like kq. he can b ur bf.. karen faster go! "
LOL!
my mum oso like kq~
KG U WIN LIAO! MY AIREN N FAMILY SO LIKE U!
HAHAHS
but. buddy ah! hahahhas

den we walk round n round my hse..
for waT?
hahas
we keep talk talk n talk..
alot of things to sae.
anything oso can tell him.
he v. fair de.
he will listen.. den analyse the problem to me.
den state all the reason etc to me.
so i love to tell him my problem

thanks buddy.
sure will meet up wif u de la.. wont leave u alone de !













ok~
next dae.
went to meet PEIQI my AIREN...
v.long didnt see her le
almost 1 mth.
miss her kkz!

den.. went to np to borrow her Early Childhood book
this course is really wat i dream of.
but..
KAREN U AH. too stupid liao. cannot get in.
[self-talk. audrey know de]

den still early for her group meeting.
so went to amk hub walk ard...
den eat dinner..
n went to buy cardigen wif her.
she loves cardigen
now my hse got alot colours. hahahas

den she go take mrt i go home
den now at home.
den. online
dne chat
den slp
HAHAHHAHAS
BYE!

No comments :

Instagram