Tuesday, April 29, 2008

OK! 28th April!
Our Class theme: Orange or Yellow!
hahahahs... Cheewenbin nv saw. cos he NO LAPTOP! so nv online! hahahahs

Den sweetie wan play wif the screen! lol
AT LAB~

Do we look dumb? but look at our RESULT LOL


Nice rite? hahahahs! the 2 hearts! woohoo

OK~ heres the 4 girls with the Orange n Yellow combination.

Pls look carefully.. Our Skinny oso got match de..

Yellow with black skinny..

Orange with white. LOL


Another of us! LOL


Ok.. introducing u the.. YELLOW RANGERS!

Sweetie`Jasmine n Honey`JAcqualine!

Twist ppl twist! LOL

Now~ *drum roll* The ORANGE RANGERS!

Fridae.CHIOAH and Dear`Audrey!

Lets protect the world! LOL

Me with spects. seldom take pic wif it ok!

my studious look~ lol

Ah.. chan mali chan!

Always make me luff until BTH! hahahhas

his stupid looks! lol.

WE WORE ORANGE! LOL



Ok.. this is at the dinner place! hahas

See.. yellow n orange.. but.. CHEE! nv wEAR! but forgive him. BDAY LEH! lol

29th April!

my dumbo saufi BDAY! woohoo...

hais.. only gave him a card. but.. hope he like it la.. hahas

tats all i can do. sad~ lol

30th~

TODAE! slp until so shiok. i bet wenbin oso! LOL!

buddy buddy i noe! LOL

den sms him lo.. ask him go drink wif me.

my drink partner! LOL

he v. steady. although goin out.. but. still nite meet me!

my BRO IS REALY BRO! LOL

later go out meet him...

n saufi goin club i think.. i dun wan go la..

noisy. reali nt my type~ hahaha.

plus weird oso~ hahahs

OKOK~ shall update later!

No comments :

Instagram