Wednesday, April 02, 2008

hehehe
now update.
ytd webcam wif weihong n his fren aloy.
both of them v.funny.
make me luff n luff.~ lol
shall play again
this tym rd i try my best to control my laughter kkz? hahahahahahhaha
monkeyS!


ok.. fotos during the chalets.
some censored photos i didnt upload la! hahahhash
its for own fun de! HAHAH
sound so WRONG

Me, Wenbin , Shar. When eating KFC for dinner
We drank 1/2 bottle already


Me pouting~

Ok, the guys said wan help me tie my hair so i let them WenBin wan us to take foto.[Erm shar wat u lookin at?]

This tym wif flash. i wait for v. LONG ALREADY!



ME & SHAR! he v.steady i like him!

He didnt want to look drunk, so he force his eyes to look BIG

hahahs DAMN FUNNY! BTW HE IS MY BUDDY! Here goes my buddy crazy action!
We are 1/2 drunk. the four of us got crazy~

WE STINK!


i Love this pic the most! hahahs damn nice!
Afternoon we went to cycle! lol.


2nd nite! SEE DANIEL LOOKING AT MY CARDS! lol
heheh tats all!

No comments :

Instagram