Monday, January 14, 2008

Todae is jus so tired for me.
ok.. everydae is tired.. lol
i m perfectly alright now!
todae woke up.. den go dad office help to carry stuffs to new office.
So todae is the last dae at old office~ lol
den Benson came wif his dad again
so my lil bro was taking care of him
he still so cute. lol
den play play play
hungry le..
den i fed him noodles.
which is my lunch.
Den benson find the noodle v.delicious
so i feed him the whole bowl.
den i empty stomach.
my family sae.."karen u look like benson mother when u fed him"
OMG! i dun wan! hahahahah


den went to meet vin n jacq for sch concert
my muscle ache like HELL!
damn pain. but ENDURE KAREN endure!

den 10plus finish le..
we go lau pa sa eat supper
i damn hungry!
i gobble up all the food! hahahhaha
den got the mood to drink
we all go drink.

vin v funny. BTH him~
keep ask us.. drunk is wat feeling?
how i noe ah.. i oso nv drunk b4! lol
den jacq explain to him.
den he sae he wan try lol!ok we all face red red.. den wan take foto~
but not so obvious la.. duno y. lol
look at vin stupid face


Again~
The girls onli.. cos vin go hail cab. lol
One last shot b4 the cab stopped!!!lol
den one the way home.. wan telling my honey how i felt ytd..
how down i was..
how emo i was...
den she listen n share her views with me~
We shared alot of things.
den ytd how unlucky n sad she was..
dun worry honey!u got me.
dun cry~
but i wan CRY! hahahah
i m trying to b strong.
so pls.. giv me the strength~


No comments :

Instagram