Monday, January 07, 2008

if mr mark ko weihong get to see this...
i wanna let u noe..
todae i sent 43 smses to u!
OMG!!!
43 leh mr ko!
from morning till i finish sch..
HA HA HA!!!
i now left 40 smses..
so u noe wat to do ah..


lol..
early in e moring weihong sms me..
argh i wanted to b earlier than him de..
hais! nvm! lol...

todae vin took another bus.. cos this bus too crowded he cannot board.
den i lazy wait for him..
so i went to class myself..
i meet my dear half way.. den we go 2gether.
hahas

my dear audrey dye hair to my last tym ah lian hair
so every1 keep sae she ah lian
hahas i will protect her de! haha.

den normal lesson lo..
but the prac..
honey nt happy..
i think cos class too noisy.
thats y she nt gd mood..


den math.
the idiot yuemin keep call me "mrs poh"
its for those tat noe what happen la.
den i v. pekcek so i accidentally used the "f" word to scold him.
erm. my class all so shocked to hear that.
cos i dun scold vuglar. my close fren shld noe.

den wait for vin extra lesson..
wenbin acc me wait.
so gud rite him. hahas.
den we play fifa08 soccer.
i play till heart attack la! lol


ok now i wan go slp..
tired.

No comments :

Instagram