Friday, August 29, 2008

Todae was the IT fair.
saw a couple of familiar faces.

pls forgive me for 4getting ur names.
blame my poor memory.

Saw chuanjian at 1st. lol..
catch up abit and we move to our booth.

This IT fair all r my frens! lol.
Wenbin n Audrey dun have to sae..
Justin n Jonathan was my Sec fren~
Peiyi was my YEP mates. hahahs.

Kinda fun..
but sadly.. no targets as usual!
n sweetie working at level 4.. she sae she saw ALOT!
Y! Y!!
Y!! must i suffer! hahas.. kiddin la..
the in-charge all r frenly. lol..

my DUMBO CAME! omg!
super suprise to see him..
i so long nv see him le.. miss him can!! lol.
n he jus fake cough behind me..
n my reaction was.. ' EH!!!!!" haha.

den smsed wif mr. TECSON! lol..

ErXin Seng smsed me sae he leaving le!
i didnt noe! argh.. but i did manage to reply before my hp went flat.
bon voyage kkz.. return soon.
so i got ppl to disturb!!!
hahahs..

n went to took train home..
seriously.. too tired..
i fall asleep. hahas. lucky audrey woke me up. hahas!
den Justin sent me home.! hahas..
thanks!


now online. my darling SS online! come here chit chat awhile.
hehe..
n kaiyang sae he tml start work le!
PLS DUN cOME n FIND ME!
i will run n hide! hahahahah

No comments :

Instagram