Friday, August 08, 2008

Si airen. wan me mention her.
HAHAS
i love her alot de. so i shall listen to her!

Ytd, i went to meet her. lol
i reached home at 4.20. i forgot i meeting her! hahas
i wanted to change out my clothes already. lol
DEn jus nice she called. hahas.
This is call telepathy.
HA

Met her. i m jus like some ah ma.
Carrying a umbrella and purse. hahas!
Cos i m afraid she will be DRENCHED!
see? this is how much i love her!hahas.

Walked to Sheng Siong wif her.
升松全是为了你。[the slogan for sheng siong]
den she want buy sweets for her kids so i look ard for me n my bro! hahas.
den she keep luff n luff.. n scold me
i m so SAD!.
i said" eh dont u think we look like newly-wed den come n buy food"
i think cos i talk too much rubbish. sad.! HAHAS

den WOW! RAIN LEH!
den we shared one umbrella.
so lovey dovey. hahas

The reason she come my hse.. is BECOS SHE RETUNR THE LIB books.
hahas..
den todae morning
i carried the 3 books to sch n returned.
i gud hor airen. lol.


After sch..
every1 got activities la.
so..
me JAS DREY went walk walk lo.
hahas.. didnt buy anything
dumb. HAHAS
but FUN FUN FUN!
lalalala
ooolala.

No comments :

Instagram