Thursday, August 14, 2008

Argh...
todae went to sch to revise
but expected didnt revise much!
hahahahs.
go there to kill time?
seriously after meeting wif Vin,Bin n Drey
i feel much more relax.
cos luff n luff n luff..

inside our SPACE we r like playing.
except for bin
he suddenly so serious. HA!

we crush the paper into a ball.
den we start playing ard.
throw here n there..
n vin keep aim me!

funny part is.. when drey wan to throw to him
she throw her slipper n it hit vin~
i witness the whole process.
couldnt stop luffing

presuaded vin n bin to go bukit timah plaza.
me n audrey went to eat Pizza.
YUCKS! i of cos didnt eat la.
cheese. yucks she is like CHEESE FREAK!
i ate spag. hehe
the FISH O! must try!

den bin n vin after their pool came to meet us.
Decided to go home, so walk to the bus stop.


HERE COMES THE PART THAT MAKE ME MOTIVATED!
there is this not-so-big drain which we have to cross.
At 1st, it didnt means big to me.
so i happily chit chat n walk
when reached, it erm. suddenly became big!
den i "wa lau. jus nw nt big de leh"
At the point that i m making my comments.
Chee wenbin jumped.
den followed by audrey lee.
den Vincent

WA LAU! left me alone!
den vin is shouting "audrey oso jump le la"
den i look at audrey.
audrey:" just jump can de!"
den i m thinking " wa. if i reali dun dare jump den
PANGKOR HOW? i dun dare play ah!"
lol.
den when i decided to jump
my buddy gave me his hand.
BUT!
WA LAU! can let me jump anot
he pull me leh!
when touch down to the ground.
i almost fall la.
lucky i balanced! LOL

Next. i was walkin to the pedestrian crossing.
but vin n bin didnt move.
n they shout " CROSS!"
pls la.. big main road leh!
i dun wan die.
but i jus shout " AH!! PANGKOR!!" den i run
lucky nv bang.
if not i wont b here!
HAHAHA LAME

now! i m motivated to b more daring!
n...
n.....
CROSS MORE BIG DRAIN TILL I HAVE NO FEAR!
hehehe!


okok tml study study! hahahs

No comments :

Instagram