Saturday, August 09, 2008

Todae lucky i got SET ALARM clock hor buddy? hahas
Meet my stupid dumb buddy. argh. lol!
its ok.. u said TREAT ON U! hahahs..
1st tym i wash-up so fast n chiong out. hahas.

ok. watever it is..
conclusion is.. I GOT TREAT FROM U!
n u said anything i choose! ok!


Photos are taken becos i m BORED
buddy left to meet his love! lol. so i waiting for train home. lol

Reached home, realise mum n dad nv work but went out to deliever goods. hahas.
happily stayed at home.
Online.. n FINALLY settle some stuffs.
happy happy..
but for the tym being.. sorry my girls.

STUDIES COME 1st!
i believe u girls understand~ lol.

Mum prepared steamboat.
wow its like Heavenly! lol
u all noe. i hate to see left-over.
so i will finish them up.
n now i m super bloated.
n there r still left over.
rest awhile n go finish up.

n my elder bro sae "karen.. u r like more n more man. n FAT!"
the word "Fat" stike me! hahas
but tats me lo
SAD!
got food dun eat meh!
so wasted.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

BUT FAT LEH!
ah! hahas
how i wish. when i wake up the next morning
n i can b slim n pretty.
WHO SPONSOR ME GO PLASTIC SURGERY?
i wan b like the 200 pound beauty! hahahaa

No comments :

Instagram