Saturday, September 29, 2007

Since my airen ah..dear ah. babyM ah..
all update on e mooncak festival things.. den i shall not update again
haha!
cos of my ugly fotos tat they hav been uploading..
now alot ah beng lookin for me
haha no la.. kiddin

erm.. thurs went to NYP wif airen..
acc her to walk ard e LAST TYM!
sad rite airen.. haha
den e Kelvin came.. play la play la
make me malu..
he did alot of STUPID STUFFS dat let me n airen luff till -_-
lol cannot see eyes that type.. hahas

den.. ytd when to fareast to buy clothes wif airen..
den when to bugis to meet babyM..
walked ard bugis street.. lol
babyM saw one clothes that she bought at BUS STOP for 25 bucks
but there sell 10BUCKS.. den she sian le.. lol

i bought a green cardigen..
hope no clashes again.. haha!

tired. everydae slp slp slp

e harry potter book is interesting.. but i v easily distracted..
so till now i onli read 40pages.. omg.. super slow.. haha!

No comments :

Instagram