Thursday, September 06, 2007

List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1) More time to sleep!
2) More clothes
3) nth le
Answer the following questions:
-The person who tagged you is:
Irwin Ho Jun Xing
Your relationship with him/her is :
Pepsi..Best Buddy~
Your 5 impressions of him/her :
Very pessi..Always so sad..
Good looking...Sporty guy..
last is.. Caring
The most memorable thing he/she had done for you :
Everydae sms wif me.. counted? lol
The most memorable words he/she had said to you :
Coke,waiting for you to reach home safely. =)
If he/ she becomes your lover, you will :
Will..treat him nicely lo~ isnt tat wat lovers shld do?
If he/ she becomes your lover, things he/ she has to improve on will be :
Be more positive! n lively~!!! woohoo
If he/ she becomes your enemy, you will :
Delete his contact from my msn n hp...Dont care him at all!
If he/ she becomes your enemy, the reason will be :
He backstab me.. sae out my secret.. or badmouth me with untrue stuffs.
The most desired thing you want to do for him/ her now is :
Bring him out. cos he always v bored!
Your overall impression of him/ her is :
GREAT GUY!
How do you think people around you will feel about you? :
Drama queen n lazy queen? lol. n some think that i m crazy.
The characteristic (s) you love of yourself is /are :
Talking with no link? lol.. baby nana will understand! lol
The characteristic (s) you hate of yourself is/ are :
Do things depend on mood.
The most ideal person you want to be is :
I want to be someone who is Smart,clever.. not bimbo. i wan to be some who hav High IQ n EQ!
Resposible.. good grades! woohoo perfect!
For people that care and like you, say something to them :
Thanks for being my side all along my close ones.. Thanks for supporting me when i nid u guys.. Thanks for talk rubbish wif me when i m down.. Thanks for encouraging me when i fell down.
So.. i cant live w/o u all by my side.. =)
Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you :
1)pepsi! u have to write back!
2)PeiQi
3)NaNa
4)Jeraldine
5)Mich
6)Ahsun
7)BenBen
8)Jacqualine
9)Jasmine
10)Wenbin

No comments :

Instagram