Friday, September 14, 2007

time to update.. so my pepsi can see. lol
todae woke up ard 11.50am
to me its damn early! gosh~
actually wanna meet my airen n baby at 1.
den airen change to 1.30
den i change to 1.45. lol
baby so wu gu [innocent] lol

den we meet le.. so we went to temple 1st to pray
pray for wat? cos my baby sae her 阴堂发黑。
arhahah!!! suay all e while!
hohoho. now shld b lucky le la hor.. lol

den we went bugis street walk walk.. i wan to buy clothes n shoes..
in e end me and baby bought 1 cardigans each.. lol
she yellow, i black.
airen la.. wan to buy red.. but in e end she dint buy.
hais

den we went to slack at tcc.
seriously la. alot of laughters all e while.
ok! i m here to apologise to airen's classmates.
SORRY miss.. i dint noe u r her classmate..
seriously sorry.
idiot baby la.. how i noe is her classmate ah..
u luff luff luff..!
ok~ let my explain.. i mistook airen classmate
as her cousin maid or wat.
hais!

den went to novena square meet their poly frens.
lame ah them. but v funny la..
nice to meet u all~ =)

No comments :

Instagram