Wednesday, September 26, 2007

todae suddenly have e mood to blog..
let me play cheat wif e timing ah.. lol
now lets pretend its e dae tat we got our result..
erm.. 14th sept~ lol
long ago rite? lol
ok *ACTION*

OMG~ all my classmates all pass leh..
not all la.. 1 failed. mr derrick..
i think he purposely de.. cos he like dun like to b wif us..
hais..
but still WE R SO HAPPY!!
morning sweetie n binbin sms me..
den i told them tat i passed!! lol
cos NP earlier 8.25am sms me my result already..
WOOHOO..
GPA 2.96

den afternoon Honey,Andy,Vincent,Shoku all sms me..
all so happy.. so sweetie decided to open a chalet to celebrate.
HO~ i dun wan b e organiser ah.. NO WAY! lol

*CUT*

Karen's comments:
thanks for ur co-operation of my drama..
thank you for pretending this is the 14th sept entry when now it is 26Sept.
HAHA!
Your kind attention is v. much appreciated.
=)
muacks.
at least i updated~

No comments :

Instagram