Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ytd WYJ told me that he was sad..
i asked what happened
n he said I DONT WAN HIM ALRDY! hahahas
its becos of PP n JJ! lol

SEE! p n j. u two influence my life till liddat!
all my frens sae i dun wan them! hahahs..

yijie was saying that i got these 2 guys n i dun wan him
den audrey, jasmine oso said so.. hahhas

all my fren grps r equally impt!
wa.. liddat more hurt? hahaha!

ok ok qian cuo wan cuo dou shi wo de cuo.
thousand wrongs, million wrongs, its all my fault.
HAHA!

if some1 call, DREY,SWEETIE,BIN,VIN,SHAR,KEN,ANDY,BRYCE,JES
they shld understand how much i miss them.

n some1 if he still rmb he is call DUMBO.
he shld noe that...
i miss him!

Babies.. no nid sae.. u all oso shld noe my heart is with u.

PP n JJ.. no nid sae de la..
hehe. =)

n if some1 still rmb he call

No comments :

Instagram