Monday, April 06, 2009

Ok... My JusJus sent me those pic le..
Walter drove us to JJ hse..

So we went for a detour. He got a punching BAG!
I wan whack n vent all my anger!!! hahas

Den Steamboat! ok.. i ate too much..
but i wasnt full yet..
N after a few drinks.. i VOMITTED! hahahahahs
Shld had heed their advice n stop eating. hais..

The 3 blackies. Before start drinking~ hahas

MY JJ sae this pic nicest le! hahahas

My PP v. QD! he go copy my BirthMARK! hahas


JJ start to seh.. hahas.. V.CUTE RITE! hahahas

Me n PP while JJ in toilet whistle-ing. hahas~

I think i look drunk~ hahas..
Y i always so red? Cos i SHY to take pic with my JJ!


JJ n PP~
Actually.. they r lovers..
I so sad.. i m the 3rd party.

In Front of me.. They start to KISS!!!!
Den PP stil help JJ massage! *jealous*

What can i do? Take pic lo. hahahs

I still rmb when i was busy taking pic of myself..
PK:Eh.. u still can take pic.. can help me anot?
HAHAHA!
Cos JJ keep walk ard... n he not stable! HAHAS!


HAHAHAHAHA
UnglaM!

HAHA i dun care.. continue take pic..

HAHA.. we two stoning!
Last pic b4 we went off..
Thanks JJ for the chivas..
Thanks JJ for the Steamboat
Thanks JJ for the big n comfy tshirt..
Thanks PP for acc with us till 6..
Thanks PP for beside me when i vomit~
Thanks PP for taking cab with me~
YEAH!!! NEXT DRINKING SESSION SOON

No comments :

Instagram