Thursday, April 02, 2009

Lets update.
Ytd went to watch 12 Rounds with Mr. K.Y
Sorry for being late baichi.. hahas. But.. i enjoyed the movie..
N ur lameness. hehe..

Tues went to had dinner with Airen. Choonhao n Xl kor.
EH SLAVE! dun sae i not good..

Thanks Kor n Slave for the Necklace~ i reali reali LOVE it!
Sorry for making u two spent so much.. hahas
Hope you all had fun during the dinner with my Sweet talkings~ hahas

Went to slack at kor's void deck.
Slave fetch me home. Thxthx! I dint noe u got so much pressure sending me home.
hahas. But still~ Drive carefully~ ok!

This pose is my FAVOURITE~ Me. Xl Kor.
Love love~ lol


Me. Choonhao.

Wa. Smile until so Xinfu~ hahaha

Other random pic.

During work. See the serious karen. she is doing work~


Ah.. Karen is camera shy~ tao yan! lol
One of my Sup bday..

Happy Bdae!


The might 6 IA students!

3 Uni at the back..

3 poly in front!


NTU.NP.NUS
All N!
Ok. Tym to show u all..
the Skills of STALKER PK!
I noe he will laugh out!
HE SUX!! both so ugly!! hahahs
I'm tryin my best to climb the stairs.
i didnt noe my neck was so flexible. hahas!
Mr.LOO. dun imitate me ok!
April FOOL!
i prank alot of ppl! hahahs
Started with PK. called him but he knew i was gonna prank him. Chey
2nd. Justin. Told him he was late.. he panicked! HAHAHA DUMB!
Den slowly.. one by one fall into my trick! hahas
Wenbin! HAHAHA! buddy u made me laugh out.
Ian! Dumb dumb dumb! haha
Yixian. thx of the concern. but.. HAHA! April FOOL!
Vincent NT FUN!
Sharva! hahaha.. LOVES
CHOONHAO most classic. hahas.. he still go tell others that i got knock down~ hahas
but thx for the care.. i more n more LOVE u le.. hahahs
i forgot hu i prank..
But dun hate me..
its.. APRIL FOOL! hahhas

No comments :

Instagram