Monday, September 22, 2008

Karen going EMO again.

HAHAS.
*karen go <emo corner> n drink kopi all by herself*
LAME! lol..

everytym i blog hop.
i saw many r/s thingy. but u all noe i love to listen to love stories.
So i will definitely continue.
But ending mostly sad.~

Todae was giving my buddy advice on his relationship.
hahas.
wanted to plan everything nice nice for him.
den everything smooth for him!

But all from my own opinion la buddy.
u shld noe me well..
u said i can b fren wif ur aunt. lol...

cos i seriously guess i wont get into any r/s anymore.
HAHAHA...

AH! EMO EMO.. lol..

I mean i can giv opinion.. but i guess mostly r rubbish. hahas!

i duno..i reali hope to be friends with all..
get to noe each other 1st before startin a r/s
m i wrong?
Sometimes what u said cannot b reversed.
Sometimes things happened cannot regret.

I noe i might have said sth bad/hurt.
i didnt mean it.

but now its all over.
I guess u wont wan to b friends anymore.
i shall let it go too.

HA HA ..

No comments :

Instagram