Saturday, September 20, 2008

HAHAS i noe i slow for updating my blog. hahahas
Now den update the Mooncake Festival gathering wif my girlfriends. lol

1st meet at Bishan wif Airen 1st.
Den Dear'jerry came. so we went to buy finger food.

Next everyone reached. Our planning was go Prawning!! lol



Ok my Ah Beng looks for that dae.
They all super lady like la. u all noe me. TOMBOY KAREN! woohoo! lol


We went to the bishan prawning place that Vincent, Andy n i went b4. hahas

We onli use one rod to prawn. We took turns~ lol..

Mich, Jer and me~ OH NO! we 3 take foto! peiqi sae will QUARREL!! lol






BUT! peiqi oso take wif us rite?! HAHAHAS if we wan quarrel oso quarrel wif her 1st! lol







PLS! we r here to prawn. nt Titanic HOR!



DEAR n me~ hehe.Baby n me~
These are the prawns we caught. But 2 small one i accidentally throw them behind the basin. SAD. lol.. BUT NVM! next foto u will see... ALOT HOR! the uncles there duno in love wif hu. but shld be ervina la. lol.. HE sae he treat us! its more that this pic! WA! super FULL n SHUANG!..

This is the benefit of girls outing. Those uncles will treat u ! HAHAHAS

Ok.. those princess will sit there n wait for ppl to serve them! hahas..

NOT ME! is TAN PEI QI! lolGroup foto! hahas.. all my pretty gfS!

Next we went to bishan park for CANDLES. IT's SM time! lol..

Bishan park no ppl leh! super spooky. hahas but nevertheless we enjoyed.

Me. Ervina.Peiqi



Jeraldine n Michelle


Solo pic TIME!
Ervina my baby.


Mich.my baby~


Jer. my dear


ME! FRIDAE!

Peiqi. my Airen

Picture of the dae! hahas.. Super er xin! hahas.. ITs the main road pls girl!




No comments :

Instagram