Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This is done by BABYM!
nice rite? hahahhas.
With all my babies v comfortable.
its like anything oso can sae..
den they will keep secret for u..
den like even v.long nv meet still v close.
but now we got meet la..
go SING ah.. go EAT ah..
so fun! lol
laughters all e way!

Above pic is me n EVAN. In sch carry all the books for sharity.
damn fun.. SWEAT DAMN ALOT!
but this evan v.funny. so ok la.. haha.
he lobang me. den he ran damn fast. den
"gonnngg gonggg gonggg" e rollar sound.
everyone at canteen2 keep lookin at us.
dumb can! lol


duno y saw this pic. so jus upload. hahahs
me n a racing car
"brr...br... broooMMM.."
off i go!





ok.. den i saw this pic so.. so i upload
my HONEY! love her..
During this exam period we v.early meet..den go sch.
sch damn quiet no ppl de..
we can shout n laugh al we wan.
lol


No comments :

Instagram