Saturday, December 08, 2007

Easy to catch Hard to keep.
What it actually mean?

My thinking is that the sentence shld means
"FLIRT"
Wenbin have the same thinking with me as well.

I always have this thinking.
Am i a flirter?

i guess i really am.


Cause saying "I love u" or " i miss u"
or..
calling others guys as " honey" "darling" "dear" "laogong" etc
is like super easy to me.
And i can click to guys faster and closer compared to girls.
In many others eyes, i might be super Flirt.
but to me.. its jus seems so normal.
so.. meaning i am a born flirter?


Its just so negative of me.

Sometimes ppl ask
"so u got miss me?"
what will u all ans?
sae "no way!"
or..
"OF COS I DO!!"

for me. i will definately choose 2nd one.
Ok.. it depends on the person i m dealing with.

if e person i dun like, of cos i wont do it.

i guess i m like immune to all these mushy things.
like nth can touch me anymore.
i dun have e feeling of sweetness anymore.
m i turning cold-blooded?
i dun noe.

i hope..
there is some1 that i reali reali love..
n he reali reali love me too..
i guess by then..
i will have e feeling of sweetness in love.
cos i met my mr right.

but now,
i dun have e feeling.

sometimes i feel so lonely.
i wish some1 to b there..
but when some1 appeared..
i wish he wont appear so soon.
cos i dun feel like having relationship.
i dun wan to get tied down.
i wan freedom.
so i can still look at guys, still have a choice to choose.

Honestly, which girl wont wan the best choice?
i mean, some girls like me will wan to wait for the best one to appear in her life.
for me, i dun nid a prince.
but i wan to find e right one.
Right feeling, right guy, "right-handed "
ok lame.
but still i wan to choose..
even thought some might leave while i m choosing
but i believe.. the right one will appear.
but nt so soon i noe.
lets jus wait n see.

=)

No comments :

Instagram