Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tried to slp early. but i rolled on my bed till 5 goin 6 den slp.
8am woke up.. so TIRED! lol..

meet drey 1st..
den went to the Makeover for the Elderly event
eh.. no makeover for those elderly.. its for their hse.
i still rmb wat airen said.. STUPID! lol..

Me n drey got spilt up
but my grp was a happening grp. so quite ok. haha!

Made new frens. lol..
i seriously gonna brush up my hokkien! lol..

While they busy tidying..

And as u can see.. some1 is slacking! HAHA!
but he pro, malay yet can speak chi n hokkien.
n he luff at my hokkien.
BIG DEAL AH HUH! lol


Basically, my team is jus keep luff at my poor hokkien..LOL..

Too tired.. so i headed home n slp. lol..

After tidying the hse.. i felt the sense of achievement.

hahaha.. will attend more of these events. lol..

new song by Tao Ze.











i wan to fly far far away from here.

No comments :

Instagram