Thursday, October 22, 2009

i duno what this stupid image doing inside my hp. lol
it's Vin tshirt logo. lol~
Todae this best buddy of mine. wore the same theme clothings as me.
We nv plan.. seriously. lol!!
When i saw him i was like, "Stupid WB.. y u wear couple wear with me! LOL"
den he was shocked that we even wear same colour shorts! lol..
den i told him" i v. scare i see V.." LOL!!

Went library.. v.long nv visit library alrdy.
Went to find L n YC..
Btw.. i wanna thx all those ppl that have been passing me snacks,drink etc. THX! lol
erm.. thou some was not drank or eaten by me.. lol!
but i deeply appreciated the thoughts. LOL!

Headed home.. one dae i shld go sch gym...

Cos Chee have been telling how gd the gym was.. etc.. LOL! i gonna experience it myself! lol

No comments :

Instagram