Sunday, July 05, 2009

update! lol..
Ytd dint go attachment.. cos my eyes was uncomfortable..
Its like blood vessel r blinking.. lol
When DR. Chen examine my eyes..its like super close.
hahaha! told PP n JJ abt it.. n they luffed! lol

After that meet PP to prepare for JJ BDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!
i know it kinda late.. hahas

Went to JJ hse for steamboat n.. DRINK!
but in e end me n JJ were too tired.. so we fall asleep
leave PP alone STONE! hahahaha

ME! [DUMBO!! I WORE THE TSHIRT! lol]

Can u see? i took picture with RACHEL!

SAE YEAH!

Before we drink~ hahahs
Its like my Favourite pose~ lol

The Bday card we prepared! colourful AH! lol

Do i look like i'm naked? lol

FOOD TYM!. opps.. guess rachel is out~ lol

The card is all our sweat n effort. lol

JJ, pls treasure it~ lol

Me n JJ.. lol
2 plus we were all exhausted.
ok.. me n JJ onli. so we fall asleep.
Mr. JJ

Mr. PP

ME!! hahahs

Thou we all fall asleep.. but...
i think its fun..
btw..
I VOMIT AGAIN!
all thx to the steamboat..
i'm a glutton.. see food cannot control..
so.. PUKE~ lol
wanna meet up with 3F03!
got Hokkaido fair at tampines.. go tgt leh! lol

No comments :

Instagram