Saturday, March 28, 2009


OK! whoever saw this.. OWE ME one! hahas
I started this game with my attachment ppl. hahas
THEY NV play b4! hahas.
But thx to 2f03. i m a master of this game alrdy. hahas


Currently at Dad office..
Uncle brought my lil cousin to work todae.
So i opened "The Benson's Childcare center".
Brought him out to delivery goods.
He made me carry him up.. run with him.. play with him.
i'm tired. lol
but i noe wat he like.
Take picture of him. lol

Cute? lol.
Ytd after work, Pk n Erwin stay back for Company's BBQ.
So i left happily with my MANGO PUDDING~ hehe
Went home changed into short n slipper~
Along the way.. Audrey called. Told her tat i goin to change 1st.
n she laughed and said " I oso dun like wear long pant"
So. Jasmine~ Be contented that u can wear SHORT n SLIPPER!
hahas
Ytd was like a Bus Chasing day for me.
I almost miss to board 109
I jogged to board 315..
I dashed to board 105..
I rushed to board 185..
I missed Bin's hse stop. hahas! dumb rite
When i meet him. he introduced me Jurong's Food. hahas
After dinner.. ard 10.40..
Rain started! there is no shelter to MR.Max hse!
so we stayed and update each other's life~
it have been 1 mth since i last saw him..
BUT!! our connection is still there! hahas
Frequency is still there
he is reali my BEST BUDDY~ hahas
IT was reali amazing that he noe wat i'm thinking.
hahas. M-A-G-I-C
Consulted Max for those Excel questions
but mine prob wasnt solved yet.
It's ok~ Since i got new assignment. hahas
Max wanted me to stay over at his hse to save that cab fare.
He is reali nice ,frienly n funny lec. haha
Sorry to trouble him still so late. hais
Next.. THANKS BIN,Eugene,Marcus n Jiaming.
Bin asked them to fetch me home~ hahas
thanks buddy. i m so touched. hahas
So i went to acc them for the POWER nasi lemak.
The whole journey i was basically laughing.
The Awesome car..
The Steady driver..[Race king]
The AIR CON! HAHAHAHAHA
So 3 plus i finally reach home.
I had a awesome day. Thanks to Bin's friend. hahas

No comments :

Instagram