Monday, March 02, 2009

HAHA. lazy to on my laptop.. so decided to use my old desktop and login to MSN n settle some stuffs for tml Chalet.

I found alot of old pics! hahas. but decided to pick some n show u guys..
hahas..
I NV CHANGE FROM SEC SCH TILL NOW!
ZAI RITE? i think 20yrs later.. i still look the same! hahaha.

Ok.. tis my my XIAOJIAREN! lol
Open by.. ME, Rodney n Makus~ hahas
That tym we super close. go whr oso 3 of us. hahas!This is my Mon,Wed,Fri,Sun and Sat.
Long ago. jus take out n share. hahas
This is me. super white rite? HAHAHA


This is our DAYS outing. Monday to 8Days
My Wife. TERESA, n Dear. JERALDINE!
They the clique now that i m in~
My Babies. They all changed le la. All so chio.
but me still same! hahas

This is me in duno Sec wat level.
I inside church. haha! the father talking n i take foto! hahahahha

My Xiaojiaren n BEN!
This is the place i work. The fortune teller de. hahas
Rodney n me. Plus joseph. hahas~
we earned 1000!
Those childish taking pic pose~ hahahhas

Always go gym with Dear. den nth do.. take pic again. hahash

Fridae,Saturdae,Wednesday
We went to a place which nt alot ppl noe.
Alot of statue, n alot of fun stuffs.. now still ard anot. i nt sure.
Rodney was there with us
I upload this pic. i duno they will kill me anot/
hahash!
This is Yingqi, Jer, Weiying n me!
They now all look super diff
ESP MY DEAR! hahahahs

teresa,me,jer n Grace
OK! who rmb him? HAHAHAHS
MR.TAN! n duno who did this pic n sent me
i luff like hell!
1st pic is MR.TAN. 2nd is the actor. 3rd is the COMBINATION of the two of them!
freaking alike rite? lol
My class when i grad!

HAHA. start to miss SEC LIFE! haha. althose honestly some i forgot name. hais!

No comments :

Instagram