Monday, March 09, 2009



Just to update before i go slp.
YTD had a early celebration with my girls.
Cos todae is my start of attachment i noe i no tym. hahas
Cos sure sleepy. Ok will update more below abt my attachment.

So ytd we went to exercise! WOOHOO!
CYCLE i like! so we cycled 2 hrs at East Coast.. hehe.
fun fun~ N Seriously we sweat alot! ok rather perspire~
But i enjoyed myself to the fullest.
N i oso love to hear pq SCREAM!
"AH KAREN STOP!! TOO FAST!! DUN STAND UP! I SCARE!"
hahahahs

After our exercise we went to sakae sushi!
U all noe i m a big eater. but its nt buffet so i refrained myself. hahaha
the Aunty Spirit~

But this is how many plates we ate.


N my babies went to bought a cake when ervina n me was queue-ing up for sakae~

Blow karen blow!!!






All my babies! but Havi n Teresa wasnt there. but.. its ok~ i noe ur hearts r wif me!
MUACKS MUACKS!
LOVE THEM! hehe..
They Bought cake, soft toy flowers, Necklance n GUESS purse for me!
ARGH~ LOVE LOVE!!Dear. Karen. Baby~
Me.E.PQ.M
J.K.PQ.M
N at 12plus dumbo gave me a big surprise too!
hahas. Thx dumbo. so sweet..
n u rmb ur promise! i was reali touched~ hehe..
whoa. i m like princess~ hahahas
Just wan to tell u.. Got mango or no Mango i oso happy.~ hahas
love YA!!!
N 12 plus smses start coming in~
Advance bday sms was My lil bro~ hahas.
2nd Advance was SHARVA! he called me hahas~ love u darling


Actual dae 1st was E!
2nd was Kaiyang~ hahas. Thx baichi!

Todae attachment, wake up alot ppl sms me n bless me with wishes..
Im reali reali contented to have u all at my buddies n friends~
HAHAHAHA...

Smses on n off till nite.
THX THX THX!! i duno beside THX wat can i sae~ hahas.


i rmb ROD sae i OLD!
Ahsun wan me ADD PAY
Shaun.honey Wish me
XL.KOR wish me too.

n of cos..
Sweetie. Drey Dear. Jess
n many more!

N those in face book~ THANKS! love u ALL!!
Ok. 1st day attachment.
my lovely dad fetch me there. hahaas..
Not excited but worried. hahha..


At least my department got young ppl hahas.
PK n Erwin. they r uni attachment.
So they guided me through.


They r funny guys too.. so i wasnt reali bored. hahas
Last 1/2 we kinda slack.
n Pk showed me a funny video.
n i have to control my laughters
so i cried out. hahas
u all noe i cried alot when i luff.
but they dint noe. hahas
so they passed me tissues. haha...

Tml got to work again.
I shall nt count down to make myself miserable. hahas.

Shall go SLP SOON~
Once again Thanks for the smses n wishes!

No comments :

Instagram