Sunday, November 02, 2008

Back from camp.

i nid to blog to divert my attention. hahas!
cos i look at all the documents/ppt slides.
its making me more slpy.

Camp was indeed fun.
esp same room wif Jiaying, ZhiYun, Audrey, Joanne and GeokTeng.
lol.
Had alot of girls talk. LOL.
and the ' HANNOR!" by jiaying. lol.

Games wise ok lo. at least no dirty games.
but the last game i guess it pissed alot ppl off..

but reali didnt mean to cause trouble for alvin or wat.
i m already mentally tired, mood nt gd.
Sorry for my black face, but after bath i m totally back to the normal karen! lol

went to drink the last nite.
Ian, Yijie n Vin came to our room to ask us drink
Actually i bathed already n wait for hair to dry den intend to slp
but.. i stil went wif them.

The mango is so.. YUCKS! lol
nt nice. den when i 1st drink i still act " Eh.. v.v.v nice. "
n they all believe dumb
den Ian drink.. eeeEe lol.. den yijie oso eeEee
stupid! lol.

den play games like always.
Jonas after that high! V funny..
n sae " eh go clubbing~ " crazy..

got quite a number of ppl play..
got Me, Ian, Jonas, Roy, Eugene, Peter, Chin Xiang n Willis! lol
after one by one doze off..
Joanna n Yijie joined us.

n the idiot Ian went to slp. argh..
den i play wif them awhile i oso bth.
i jus slp on the flr. lol..

but i rmb yijie help me drink n take blanket for me. lol.
den i rmb i keep made willis drink den he " Walao.. walao" lol
i luff luff den zzzZzz too tired to react anymore.
We play till 6 - 7 plus am.

den 8 plus alvin came in n woke me up..
den i realise i m the onli one on the flr!
sEE! all nt gentleman! wont wake me up or ask me go bed slp!
u all can even CARRY ME! i m nt that heavy [ i suppose] lol.

den i told alvin " okok i pack up" den he went off to ask other room ppl to wake up.

den i sit upright. saw the alcohol, potatochips all ard.
hais. den i clean up for them..
den cover those guys with blanket..
SeEE~ aint i a gd pal? lol..

den i went to my room.
Audrey saw me den sae " huh u all along nv come back ah?"
wa lao i nv slp beside her.. she oso duno! lol..
den she went back slp. den i went to pack my stuffs.
den i doze off beside audrey.
n i noe she cover me with blanket HAHA!

den i noe the rest woke up n start packing. but i dun care continue slp.
super tired! lol..
den after awhile went to clean up. n OFF WE GO!

Bin n i went to bus stop.
Eugene took the same bus wif me.
so we was chatting along the way.
i turn back n face him while chatting
n the my head hurt like hell. lol

reached home intend to buy breakfast.
but my head is killing me. so i wen to slp. lol..
till 7 plus den woke up. lol..

kk. now go back to rush for work.
n i nt goin to colour my words or bold anything.
lazy to do so.
so this post shall be a long n boring post~ lol

No comments :

Instagram