Sunday, November 23, 2008

This is goin to be a no pic post. yet a rather short post.

Fridae after sch, tot 151 to dad office nearby.
asked him to come n fetch to go buy dinner tgt.
bought alot of snacks, drinks etc to accompany me thru the nites.

ard 3 plus, my dad was snoring like a pig! lol.
so i was chatting with my mum, like usual.

ard 5am i couldnt stand it anymore.
so i went to slp beside my dad. lol.
den in the morning, ard 8 plus my mum shouted "eh go home bath 1st"

reached home, after bathed dad n mum slp like pig.
Slp ard 1-2 hrs we woke up.. den went to office again.

till 4am plus.
finally done with most of the stuffs, so we went home n had supper.

todae morning,
mum drag kor along to office
so todae gonna deliever the goods,
ard 8 goin 9 we reach office.
Dad, Kor n me went to the Singapore River to deliver the goods.

hmm. nth gained! lol
cos no YANDAO or any DragonBoat young guys ard! how sad it is. lol

jus finished e-learning.
gonna start study later~

No comments :

Instagram