Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sth that i quoted from H.
"He got the chicken alrdy, so eventually he thinks the egg belongs to him."

This made me laughed out!

Ytd had a belated Xmas' celebration with my gfs, the babies. LOL!
Met with T 1st, sat down at burger king and P came.
P was ill, she dropped by to pass us the present.
isnt my Airen sweet? i shld have gone to her hse n collect at the 1st place.
But i m glad that she is recovering now.

Then met the rest. M,H,E.
We went to the Settlers Cafe for board games n dinner.
We played several games.
Shouted, Laughed and Enjoyed.

E left earlier.
J came.

I love the settlers' waffle.
I like it! hehe.
I shall go there some other days.
Its fun..~

Hp flated. thx to LT!.. grr

headed back to sgoon. T went home.
so the 4 of us went back to J's hse for some girls to girls talk

I m glad that, this tym rd. H didnt miss it. hehe.
We totally lost track of it. it was already 3 plus.
It was alrdy too dark, so we decided to stay over. hahas.

I seriously love this session. <3

LT came to look for me. thx dear. <3

No comments :

Instagram