Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE!
hope u all did enjoy yourself.

It's xmas.. it's xmas.
Day whr ppl go church.. Day whr ppl gather for gift xchange..
Day whr ppl get drunk.. Day whr ppl hav fun!



Went City Square Mall on xmas.
Before that was at LONG BEACH having lunch.
We do look like tourist here. HAHA!
it was his idea! not mine!
Stupid K.

I duno y. but i followed him n took a pic there! LOL!!
His retard face! LOL!
ytd spent my xmas's eve with L.
Went for the movie. hehe.
Den went clark quay for dinner & count down over there.
I love this bridge. LOL~
I forgot how to smile. So i practiced. LOL
KL~ LOL...

Overall. i enjoyed myself.

Sorry for those gathering that i missed. I will b there the next tym. Hopefully there will b a countdown for new yr. HAHAHA.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL!

No comments :

Instagram