Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i realise.. i forgot to blog abt my Teeth Mould [MIMI]
hahas this is the name i giv her.

Teeth whitening. cos u all noe my teeth are like Smoker's teeth.
n u all now how much i dun like abt smoker. hahas.
Make me sneeze onli.
so my FRENS ard me.
pls cut down or QUIT!
its for ur own good.
pls.. .Shar.Alvin.Yijie.Ben.Andy.Kennedy.Choonhao.
its for u guys own good~ hahas

ok out of topic.
N my lips r like dark purple. more like smoker! omg.
so.. i decided to spent $450 for teeth whitening
but additional $50 for washing teeth all that.
n i have to wear MIMI till i find my teeth white enuff.

but so far.. STILL YELLOW~
m i conned?
argh. lol~

but drey, bin ,jas sae got diff.
a tiny winy one.
i noe they consoling me. HAHAHA!




HAHAS after i saw Mimi. i realise my teeth r so nt neat! hahhahas!

N now. after i reach home. 1st thing i do is slp.. hahas.

n i can imagine dumbo scolding me " dirty.. nv bath!!!" hahahhas

No comments :

Instagram