Wednesday, July 17, 2013


Impromptu JB trip with my boy n yc. 
My boy ended his contract n I m still searching for job so we r very free. He suggested go msia, AGAIN. 

So ok, asked yc along since he don't have to work that day. Wanted to go for my ba kut teh de Lo. But it didn't open that say! Ultimate sad.. So went for e Arashi hotpot agn. 

I had my Sichuan Mala soup as usual, baby got TomYam n yc got Herbal. All e broth are nice! And we had tiramisu as dessert! 

Caught pacific rim, the movie ticket was RM 14. $5plus. Cheap eh. Haha. E movie was not bad too! I love robots n monster. Hahaha! 

Walked ard, show yc the pretty girl we spotted. N went for mango dessert! 

 



We were freezing! So funny. Hahaha.. 

And the bus was so super crowded when we were otw back to spore. So we alighted at another station n took train back home instead of alight at woodlands mrt.  


 These two pictures are damn ugly! Who cares! Hahaha! 

No comments :

Instagram