Saturday, July 27, 2013

Imbalance

Honestly, although I got this job but I'm feeling imbalance.. Cos friends that are working now, their pay are much more higher than what I get now. 

But, the job scope is what I wanna learn. I always had something for accounting. But I didn't got e chance. Now, I'm given with this chance.. I hope I will have motivation to carry on. 

I'm a money-minded person. So I tend to compare this job's pay with others. I wan to have a higher pay! But I know this is what I wan to learn. Stuck in dilemma.  

Since young, I didn't receive regular allowance. Not only me, my siblings too. So I have always work part-time or holiday temp job. I love saving up. But I was hoping when I grad, I can get a higher pay job, den I can save more.. N got more money to spend. And eat all those good expensive food that I have missed out. 

But sadly this job pay is pathetic. So I doubt in this 1-2 years I can achieve my goal. I wan to bring my parents overseas! Using my own $$. 

1yr later, me and my bf had plans for our future too. Everything requires $$. 

I know I have many supports. My family , Friends and him. I will hold on. Treat it as a learning process. And I will save up more. 

I need to constantly console myself. Haha.
I know he will be there for me too. Lets pray everything will be smooth. :) 
 


No comments :

Instagram